please take the passing of robin williams as a lesson that even those who seem the happiest and those who are always joking and laughing and smiling and those who never fail to bring a smile to your face might be using that to mask the pain they feel from their demons inside. don’t let this iconic man die in vain, let him teach a world of people about what they should already know.
If I can talk to you and not be judged, reblog this.
If you struggle with self-care and see this, stop what you’re doing
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
Besides giving advice I’m here if you just need someone to talk/vent to :)
Please help my friend and sorority sister Katherine “Kitty” Pittman pay her medical bills for treatment for her eating disorder
Even with insurance it is costing $100/day for Kitty (pictured left) to be in treatment. Anything you can give helps!
Please help this brave young woman pay for her ED treatment
I want to fucking kill myself
Please don’t. Talk to me, I care